- Kyle Kazan and Graham Farrar form first investment fund, the foundation of what is now known as Glass House Group.
- Glass House Farms operates under Prop 215, focuses on perfecting its cultivation methods to produce craft quality cannabis at scale.
- Prop 64 goes into effect, changes laws surrounding growing, possessing and transporting marijuana; Adult Use provisions slated to take effect January 2018.
- California’s Secretary of State issues Articles of Organization in the state for Magu Farm.
- Bud & Bloom, a Medical dispensary owned by an entity soon to become part of Glass House Group, opens in Santa Ana, Orange County.
- Prop 64 goes into effect for California: Bud & Bloom transitions from Medical to Adult Use.
- First Glass House Farms-branded products brought to market; first 1/8th-ounce jar sold to Sespe Creek.
- First 5 acres of hemp planted on Virgin soil at Cadiz Ranch in San Bernardino, as part of an experimental commercial hemp program.
- The Farmacy Santa Barbara officially opens its doors to the public as the city’s first Adult Use cannabis dispensary.
- Glass House Group’s ~22,000 sq. ft. cannabis manufacturing and production facility receives its Certificate of Occupancy.
- First full-capacity (355,000 sq. ft.) harvest at Padaro, Glass House Farms’ second farm site, more than doubling previous cultivation output.
- In December, Glass House Farms reaches #2-selling brand in the Flower Category (Source: BDS Analytics).